Want some tasty and fun vegan Halloween recipes? I got you covered! I’m sharing my 20 favorite vegan treats!
Halloween can be a more difficult holiday than others if you’re vegan. All around us, there’s milk chocolate, caramel, and other non-vegan treats.
A vegan can get a little disheartened…but don’t worry, I’ve got you covered with some delicious options from my blogger friends!
20 Vegan Halloween Recipes
1. Mummy Cupcakes from Vegan Huggs
2. Halloween Pudding Cups from Namely Marly
3. Jack Skellington Mounds Cups from The beaming Baker
4. Pumpkin Chocolate Cake with Ginger from Fried Dandelions
5. Pumpkin Frosting Chocolate Cupcakes with Bat Bites – Where do You get Your Protein?
6. Vampire Bite Cupcakes from VNutrition (me!)
7. English Muffin Pizzas: Vegan Mummies from Veggies Save the Day
8. Halloween Owl Cupcakes fromVegan Heaven
9. Bloody Cups from Elephantastic Vegan
10. Dia de los Muertos Hummus Dip from Fork & Beans
11. One Bowl Vegan Chocolate Sugar Cookies Cupcakes and Kale
12. Vegan Pumpkin Pana Cotta – Lands & Flavors
13. Mashed potato ghosts with seitan bacon gravy fromCadry’s Kitchen
14. Roast Stuffed Pumpkin – A Virtual Vegan
15. Creep Crawly Vegan Sugar Cookies – My Darling Vegan
16. Almond Joys Copycat Recipe from Vegan in the Freezer
17. Pumpkin Cartwheels – Rock My Vegan Socks
18. Peanut Butter Pumpkin Spice YoYo Cookies – Delightful Vegans
19. The Nightmare Before Christmas Cookie – Feasting on Fruit
20. Vegan Cheese Ball for Halloween – Vegan Richa
Want some tasty and fun vegan Halloween recipes? I'm sharing my 20 favorite treats! Click To Tweet
Want more Vegan Halloween ideas? Check out my Vegan Halloween Pinterest Board!
Like the roundup? It would be wonderful if you could give it some love by sharing!